St. John's United Church
225 W. Lincoln Ave.
Worship - 9:30 a.m.
Child care provided.
Sunday School for All
9:15 a.m. (September - May)
Locally, nationally and around the world.
Bringing the love of God and the love by God to all.
We share our building with our community by inviting in groups
such as AA, Al-Anon, Narc-Anon, Westchester Meals, Boy Scouts, and others who need a place to meet.
“They will know we are Christians by our love.”
We are serious about doing love. Our mission outreach includes:
• Free Community Dinner second Sunday of every month
• Participating in the Duneland Resale Shop
(we were the founding church)
• Monthly donations to our local food pantry
• Youth mission projects and regular service events
• Angel Tree Outreach in December